We are leading the campaign to change recruitment culture in the creative sector, encouraging the take up of apprenticeships and paid internships.
- We have created the first specialist apprenticeship frameworks within the creative sector, and led the campaign to encourage a change in recruitment culture.
- More than 1,000 people have benefitted from this opportunity, leveraging more than £7 million investment in training that would not otherwise have been spent.
- Over 60 percent of apprentices have stayed with their employers after completing their training, meaning that permanent job opportunities have been created as a result.
- 79 percent of participating employers felt that apprentices have made a significant contribution to their business, and the National Apprenticeship Service acknowledge that we have fundamentally changed the apprenticeship brand.
- Each cohort of 200 apprentices makes a long-term contribution of over £2.4 million to the national economy, proving that the programme is making a significant social and economic return on investment.
We believe in fair access to the creative and cultural industries. Providing accessible routes into the sector is increasingly important if we are to avoid losing a generation of creative talent.