Our work with apprenticeships
Creative & Cultural Skills has been involved in apprenticeships since 2008, when we first supported the development of the creative apprenticeship frameworks for the industry. Since then we’ve seen over 4,500 apprenticeship starts in the sector, supporting young people to pursue an alternative route into employment in our growing industry.
Our passion for apprenticeships still continues today, having supported or delivered a number of initiatives to raise awareness of, and engagement with, work based learning opportunities.
- Setting up and running an Apprenticeship Training Agency for creative apprenticeships
- Developing, in partnership with industry advisory groups, the creative apprenticeship frameworks
- Working with Further Education Colleges across the UK to help them deliver creative apprenticeships for the first time
- Working as a delivery partner for the Future Jobs Fund programme to highlight the benefits of employing young people
- Delivering Arts Council England’s flagship workforce development initiative The Creative Employment Programme, supporting the creation of thousands of work-based learning opportunities for young people across England
- Becoming a creative apprenticeship training provider
All of this work has helped us understand the challenges employers face when recruiting new talent and the flexibilities they need when working with a training provider or college.
We’re always happy to talk about apprenticeships, so if you have a query or would simply like a chat about how apprenticeships could work for you, please do get in touch.
Our apprenticeship training team is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. You can call us any time between these hours on 020 3668 5753.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. We will aim to respond to your email within 48 hours.