Apprenticeships for employers
Would you like more advice and guidance on creative apprenticeships? Join us throughout the year at our half-day events across England to to get just that.
Many employers in the creative sector are demanding quality information on apprenticeships, particularly in the light of the recent apprenticeship reforms.
Over the next six months Creative & Cultural Skills, supported by Arts Council England, will be running a series of half-day events across the English regions to provide advice and guidance on apprenticeships.
The half-day events are free of charge, and will feature expert speakers, a discussion panel and a choice of two breakout sessions. Refreshments will be provided.
Creative & Cultural Skills has run many such industry events. It has an unequalled knowledge and experience in creative apprenticeships, having managed the £10m Creative Employment Programme, which enabled over 1,000 creative and cultural employers to generate work opportunities.
Bookings are now live and places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first serve basis.
- London - 30th June, Somerset House
- Cambridge - 4th July, Cambridge Junction
- Gateshead - 19th July, The Baltic
- Manchester - 27th July, HOME
- Leeds – 14th September, Opera North
- Brighton - 19th September, The Basement
- Bristol - 28th September, The Watershed
- Birmingham - 4th October, Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery