Our passion for apprenticeships is unwavering, we are committed to championing this route to work to address skills gaps and shortages and as a tool for increasing the diversity of our current and future workforce. As part of this, we support training providers to expand their provision to accommodate the delivery of apprenticeship training and we're proud to be working with Bauer Academy to promote the launch of their upcoming Arts Fundraiser apprenticeship programme.
This is an opportunity for employers to provide professional development for existing early careers employees or to support the creation of a new role. Applications must be made by Friday 29th July 2022.
About the Arts Fundraiser Apprenticeship programme:
In partnership with Bauer Academy, a government-approved training provider who are part of Bauer Media, this autumn sees the launch of an ‘Arts Fundraiser’ apprenticeship programme, designed to develop crucial fundraising skills in the sector.
The cost of the training can be fully covered by employers’ apprenticeship levy (Click here for more details on apprenticeship funding and eligibility).
A fundraiser must be able to creatively problem solve, contribute ideas, and have excellent communication skills, including pitching, presenting and negotiating. The training provides critical knowledge and skills that will increase the effectiveness of your fundraising alongside a solid foundational knowledge of how charities run.
Some important key facts:
- The first pilot group will encompass up to 15 learners/apprentices from cultural sector employers based in England – both apprenticeship levy payers and non-levy paying organisations can enrol learners
- This apprenticeship training programme can be used for existing employees as well as new starters. It is suitable for anyone who is or will be responsible for delivering day to day fundraising activities and campaigns, either starting out in their career or looking to progress into more senior fundraising roles
- New starters would need to be employed by 1st September 2022, for a minimum contract duration of 18 months
- Bauer Academy will run regular, online, live training workshops, progress reviews and learner huddles throughout the programme duration of 12-months
- After this, End Point Assessment/awarding of the Fundraiser level 3 Apprenticeship Standard qualification will take approximately 2 months
- Learners/apprentices will need to dedicate 20% of their normal working hours to studying towards their qualification, but this is flexible and includes putting new skills in to practice in their role within your organisation
- Please reserve a place for your learner/apprentice(s) by emailing email@example.com – the team are happy to answer any questions
- Learners/apprentices need to complete this online application form (that is signed off by the employer/line manager) and Bauer Academy will then confirm their eligibility for the programme and issue official welcome/enrolment information including the full training timetable by mid August.
- Deadline for applications is Friday 29th July 2022