BBC Music Introducing Hosts Amplify 2017
This October, London Excel will stage a brand new, must-attend event for artists and musicians!
Held across three days, Amplify offers exclusive access to the UK music industry’s biggest names through intimate talks, master-classes and workshops; helping you to solve issues such as 'How to promote your gigs', 'How to get a million streams', and 'Do you need to be signed?', as well as one-on-one advice, and tools and equipment from over 150 top brands.
Whether you’re an artist seeking mainstream success, or a start-out band looking to gain a larger understanding of the industry, Amplify is the perfect environment for every musician to attend to further your skills and careers.
What's Happening At Amplify?
- The Journey Stage - In conversation with some of the biggest artists around.
- Industry Sessions - Advice on how to be successful as a musician in todays market.
- Feedback Clinic - One-on-one advice on how to improve your sound or nail the business side of music.
- 150+ Brands - From instruments to industry advice, find the tools to nail your music.
- Vinyl Marketplace - Take home tracks to play yourself.
Amplify is timed to celebrate the 10th anniversary of BBC Music Introducing – a decade which launched the careers of Ed Sheeran, Florence and the Machine, The 1975, and many more. Coordinated by experienced events organisers, SME London, Amplify is set to help continue the search for emerging talent by providing the perfect compilation of support and guidance.
When Are The Programme And Speakers Announced?
The industry sessions have already been announced, with speakers for each session due to be announced in June, sign up to the newsletter to be the first to know the score. If you purchase tickets in advance you will have first choice of what sessions you can attend.
What's Included With An Advanced Ticket?
- 1x Headline session (at the 1,000 capacity Journey theatre)
- 2x Industry sessions (within the 400, 200 or 100 capacity Industry theatres)
- Other free sessions throughout the show
- Access to a host of other features on the show floor
- 150+ brands with the freshest offering in music and lifestyle
Advance tickets are priced at £26.