Creative Photography Portfolio Summer Course
Improve your technical skills & understanding of visual imagery in a variety of styles
Course highlights include:
- The Fundamentals of Photography
- Camera Controls: Exposure, ISO, Depth-Of-Field
- Location Shoots - Landscape and Coastal Photography
- Working with Light & Image Composition
- Flash Control and Speedlight
- Studio Shoots Photography: Working with Models in professional studios
- Creating Visual Narratives: Telling a story through imagery
- Developing your own photographic style
- Portraiture and Still Life
- Advertising, Editorial and Commercial Photography
- Showcasing your work: Portfolio Development and Image selection
- Post Production: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Exhibition of work and critique
Explore creative techniques in photography and develop your own photographic style in this varied and exciting course.
You will take part in a series of workshops and photography shoots designed to increase your confidence and practical photographic skills.
Learn how to use a variety of camera controls to achieve a desired creative effect and learn the skill of how to ‘tell a story’ through your photography.
The course incorporates studio shoots including still life, portraiture and commercial and a series of location shoots to capture some of the most impressive coastlines and landscapes in the area, as well as exploring urban photography.
You will be guided through the process of selecting and showcasing your best work to produce a comprehensive portfolio that you can develop further in your own time or to use for university applications and further study.
There will also be the opportunity to professionally print a selection of your images taken during the course to add to your portfolio using our industry standard printing equipment including Epsom wide format printers.