Are you struggling to get your foot in the door of your dream industry?
Do you need help finding a job that not only pays the rent but excites, challenges and fulfils you?
Are you out of work or stuck in job that doesn’t match your qualifications or ambitions?
Fastlaners can help.
Our unique employability and personal development programme is designed to help young people navigate the tricky jobs market and find jobs they love.
Over 5 to 8 days you will build your employability skills through a series of:
- interactive workshops
- mock interviews
- mentoring sessions
- networking events
You will explore alternatives to traditional employment and meet with some of the UK’s most exciting entrepreneurs and start-ups.
You will leave armed with the skills to successfully identify, apply and interview for jobs that fit with your ambitions and with a better understanding of how to stay motivated and resilient whilst job seeking.
It doesn’t end there!
- You will have access to six months of one-to one support to identify and apply for opportunities and prepare for interviews.
- You'll have the chance to access mentoring, in order to seek guidance and advice as you embark on your career.
- London: 20th - 24th May 2019.
- Birmingham: 14th - 23rd May 2019.
- Manchester: June 2019.
To be eligible for Fastlaners, you need to be:
- 18 - 25 years old.
- Live or can travel to London, Manchester or Birmingham.
- Unemployed / working in a zero hours contract / working under 16 hours per week.
- Looking to kick-start your career.
If you are claiming benefits, you will not be sanctioned for taking part in Fastlaners and always consult your local Job Centre and advisor before embarking on Programmes such as this.