Managing Young People in the Workplace
Do you have young people as part of your workforce or would you like to?
This course delves into the logistical challenges but amazing benefits of having young people (under 25) as part of your team. Explore who your potential young employees may be and gain line management tools and techniques. Get top tips around what you need to include in a young person’s employment contract and induction process. Find out about understanding your young employees learning styles and look at mentoring skills to support them effectively. Harness the potential of young people starting their careers and explore how you can best support them to make a difference within your organisation.
- Organisations who employ young people, or who are looking at employing young people as part of their work force
- Individuals who have a responsibility for managing young people in their workplace
- Those exploring the possibility of providing work placed learning such as work experience, apprenticeships internships etc.
You will gain:
- An understanding of best practice in employing young people
- An understanding of how to identify and meet the needs of young employees
- Tools to ensure you provide an appropriate contract and effective induction process
- Awareness of potential line management issues
- Mentoring skills to offer relevant support to young employees and support their career development
For full course details and to book your place online please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/managing-young-people-in-the-workplace-tickets-48028195626