Marketing Projects for Young People in the Arts and Cultural sector
Marketing and publicity top tips
This practical and informative training session is designed to give you the confidence, skills and knowledge to effectively market your creative projects and programmes for young people.
You will gain practical examples and structures for planning your marketing, including drawing up an action plan, collating resources, design and print, using social media and managing public relations with the local community. This course also looks at how you can bring your project to a successful close, celebrating and sharing its successes.
- Anyone marketing projects and programes for young people in the creative , cultural and heritage sectors
You will gain:
- Techniques for developing a marketing strategy
- Action planning tools
- Ideas of where to market your project
- Confidence in contacting and involving the press
- Marketing and publicity top tips
- Ideas for effective ways to celebrate projects and programmes
- Social media and online marketing advice
For full course details and to book your place online please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/marketing-projects-for-young-people-in-the-arts-and-cultural-sector-tickets-52957636717