Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts Summer Course
Develop your artistic expression and produce a comprehensive portfolio of work
Course highlights include:
- Develop comprehensive digital and physical portfolios of your creative work
- Practical workshops and themed projects
- Develop confidence in your creative abilities
- Sketchbooks: creative ideas development
- Typography and Design, Experiments in Composition and Collage
- Drawing and Illustration, Graphic Design, Fashion and Textiles
- Photography & Film, Architecture and 3D Design
- Mixed Media and Print Making
- Layout and Portfolio Showcase
- Portfolio review
Gain experience in different arts subjects and develop confidence in your creative abilities with this varied and stimulating course.
Over 3 weeks you will produce work for your physical and digital portfolio exploring subjects including Drawing and Illustration, Graphic Design, Fashion, Photography, Film, Architecture, Mixed Media and Print Making.
You will work on a series of themed projects across a mixture of art subjects to allow you to experiment and explore your own creative identity whilst also developing your understanding of key creative processes to enhance your work.
Your course tutors will offer guidance and support on creative application, as well as feedback on your artwork and advice on your future creative studies.