Broaden your horizons with the AMA’s Marketing Leadership Programme
For the arts and cultural sector to thrive, it needs to develop leaders with a good understanding of how to balance the needs of artists, the organisation, and the public.
Retreat 2 will equip you with the strategic skills required to improve your marketing plans, in line with artistic and business plans.
At this intensive residential programme you’ll enjoy a supportive learning environment. You’ll grow advanced strategic planning skills across areas such as public engagement, audience development, marketing planning and digital strategy.
What will I gain?
- The opportunity to work with sector experts, leading thinkers, and peers
- The chance to explore the changing role of an arts marketing department within today’s interconnected world
- Increased confidence in analysing and selecting effective strategic direction for your department and marketing plan
- Tried and tested techniques for leading and motivating diverse teams
- Insight into how to develop your role as a senior manager
- Advice on influencing more effectively at your level and building the skills required to take on bigger leadership roles in the future
Who is it for: AMA members who are managers or at senior level thinking and operating strategically, but not yet leaders.
Timings: Retreat 2 will start on Monday 12 March at 4.00pm and close on Thursday 15 March at 5.00pm. A detailed timetable will be available closer to the date.
- AMA members early bird rate — book and pay by 30 November: £899 +VAT
- AMA members full rate: £995 +VAT
Please note this is a member-only programme and all costs include expert training, accommodation and meals.
Booking: For more information or to book your place, please click here.