Supporting Young People: Workplace Health and Wellbeing
Equip yourself with the tools and understanding required to promote good mental health at work
Designed to help you negotiate legal frameworks and highlight best practice, this new course places a specific focus on the needs of young people in your workforce.
Through resources, information and practical activities, you will learn how to risk-assess your work in line with the Management of Health and Safety at Work (MHSW) Regulations 1999, and create environments that promote inclusion, build self-esteem, and allow for positive, professional relationships with young people.
You will pick up approaches for addressing concerns surrounding your younger team members, whilst creating an action plan for managing your own workplace health and wellbeing too.
- Employers working with, or looking to recruit, young people
- Line managers of young people, including apprentices and intern
You will gain:
- An understanding of legal frameworks, and how they may affect your work with young people
- Knowledge of inclusive environments that value the difference in people, and promote respect
- How to risk assess work with young people
- Tools to develop an action plan for your workplace
- Recognised methods of managing and supporting young people’s health and wellbeing.
- Demonstrating commitment to accessibility, equality and diversity in the workplace
- Those wanting to comply with the Management of Health and Safety at Work (MHSW) Regulations 1999
For full course details and to book your place online please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/supporting-young-people-workplace-health-and-wellbeing-tickets-53094299479