Workplace Wellbeing for Young People
Learn how to nurture young people within your workplace
This new course provides an introduction of how to support young people in the workplace and help to build confidence and self-esteem. Through practical activities and discussion, you will identify ways to improve the experience of young people in your workplace, achieve equality of access and opportunity and create the right holistic environment to nurture the next generation of creative and cultural leaders.
- Employers working with, or looking to recruit, young people
- Line managers of young people, including apprentices and interns
- Demonstrating commitment to accessibility, equality and diversity in the workplace
You will gain:
- An understanding of equality and diversity issues, and how they may affect your work with young people
- Knowledge of inclusive environments that value the difference in people, and promote respect
- Tools to develop an equality and diversity action plan for both your workplace, and the activities you deliver
- Recognised methods of assessing young people’s health and wellbeing.