Please note that this ad has now expired
Account & Business Development Manager
Application deadline: January 19th 2019
Skipton-based, The PEEL Entertainment Group, are a highly successful award-winning Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. Peel also provides role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors. Peel also owns Alexanders, a brand new Bar/Restaurant in a Grade II listed building, refurbished to high specification in the bustling market town of Skipton.
We are looking for an experience Account & Business Development that is organised and has impeccable attention to detail. Planning is your forte, you are always ahead of the game and make things run smoothly, liaising with everyone involved. You have excellent client liaison skills and can manage a team effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and with exceptional service.
You will enjoy learning new skills, researching opportunities and, working alongside the Senior Management Team, you will prepare and follow a business development strategy for the Company. You will ideally have five years’ experience working in the museum, leisure or education sector and have a great understanding of what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment where a desire to understand the subject matter and be passionately creative, is essential.
This is a full time, permanent role. Extensive travel, possibly overseas, is anticipated for this role to be successful.
You will need to have
- A solid understanding of public and private sector procurement
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Confidence in working with senior decision makers
- Excellent communication skills including confidence networking and building new relationships
- A proven track record preparing strategies for business development, looking for new opportunities and converting leads into sales
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in preparing tenders, quotes and proposals
- Confidence presenting and pitching for new work
Please submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectations by email