Please note that this ad has now expired
Apprentice Account Executive
£ 307 per week
Application deadline: January 16th 2019
April Six is an award winning B2B marketing agency that works with some of the worlds most innovative technology brands. As an agency with over 125 team members in 3 continents, the right candidate will enjoy excellent career opportunities and become part of an exceptional team delivering best-in-class marketing on a global scale.
The role of an Apprentice Account Executive is pivotal in the agency, providing administration support and the smooth running of high quality projects on brief and on time. It is largely office-based and will work closely with other members of the client services team, along with regular interactions with the digital, creative and production teams.
- Compiling and updating status and contact reports
- Creating schedules to assist in the timely delivery of all our marketing materials
- Assisting with moving all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product, to include:
- Delivery of social media campaigns for April Six and our clients
- Working on email marketing campaigns
- Analysis and evaluation of campaign results
- To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Opening jobs and estimating jobs on our job costing system (training will be provided)
- Handling all client amends
- Proof reading to ensure that all work we are producing is accurate so attention to detail is key
- Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for internal and client meetings, ensuring agenda and presentation material are printed and in place. This will also involve organising drinks and food where required.
- Data inputting and other general admin duties such as filing and answering incoming calls.
- As experience grows, you’ll;
- Cultivate and develop internal and client relationships
- Take on a deeper engagement of project content, strategy and client business