Please note that this ad has now expired
Assistant Box Office Manager
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th December 2019
Application deadline: December 9th 2019
£32,179.50 per annum
Full-time (40 hours (5 out of 7 days) per week)
The Royal Opera House welcomes audiences to performances of ballet and opera and participants in its learning and participation programme in excess of one million per year. Our Box Office team deals with enquiries, sales and services including performance details, catering options, memberships and general information - across multiple of communication channels. Central to the team`s success is a consistent and coordinated approach to customer service standards, confidence in systems and data and support to the team via effective leadership and communication.
We are now looking to appoint a team of three Assistant Box Office Managers. These new roles will:
• Manage a team of Box Office Assistants, ensuring they are supported and motivated to deliver a consistently positive customer experience across a range of sales and services.
• Undertake Box Office duty management, providing successful day-to-day delivery of the Box Office operation and incomings.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your customer service and ticketing expertise to one of the world`s busiest theatres. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge and experience of the operations of a busy Box Office
• Experience of managing or supervising a ticketing operation
• Experience of positively influencing, motivating and supervising staff teams
• Experience of delivering excellent customer via multiple channels
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver briefings and information in written and verbal form.
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We welcome conversations about flexible working.
A full job description and information on how to apply for this position are available on our website http://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=3812 Please contact the Human Resources Department on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7212 9752 if you have any access requirements or queries.
Closing date for applications: 08.00, Monday 9 December 2019.
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.