Application deadline: November 11th 2019
ETT is seeking a collaborative, highly organised, ambitious and motivated Assistant Producer to join our small team to support across all company activity.
Below is a list of the experience, skills and attributes that we’re looking for, but we know that not everyone can meet all of them. If you don’t think you have everything on the list but know that you could make a real difference to English Touring Theatre then we encourage you to make an application.
- A passion for and knowledge of theatre or live performance
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be methodical and efficient
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with strong computer literacy
- Clear written and communication skills
- High standards of confidentiality, initiative and tact
- Experience of working or evidence of an interest in production
- Experience of producing, administration or project management within a theatre or arts context
- Experience of working on or supporting a number of projects simultaneously with demonstration of good time management skills particularly when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of monitoring a budget
- A commitment to achieving high standards
- Good interpersonal skills when working within a small and busy team and interacting with audiences, artists and partners
How to Apply
Applications should be made by competing an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form which can be found on our website at www.ett.org.uk
Assistance with travel costs for interviews is available if required.
As ETT strives to be more sustainable we will not accept applications made by post. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
More information about ETT can be found here: www.ett.org.uk although please note that this is currently a holding page with our new website coming soon.