Want to see behind the scenes of London’s most glamorous events?
£8.27/hr - £12/hr (Including holiday pay)
Application deadline: November 19th 2019
You get to choose when and where you work! Yes, you read that right – you get to choose! Through our easy online booking system or via our app you only sign up to the shifts you want to do. We are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS AND BARISTAS to join our London team.
Grab yourself a ticket to the most sought-after events of the year from music awards to fashion shows to parties at the biggest museums in London. We’ve got it all and we want you to join!
Never worked in hospitality before? Don’t worry about it! We give full training to our team members! Or maybe you’re a hospitality pro and you’ve cleared more plates than I’ve had hot dinners. In that case, great! We also have team leader and head waiter opportunities and ways to progress in the company!
You’re perfect for the role if you…
- Are a people’s person
- love making people smile
- Want to learn new skills in hospitality (then you can show off to your friends that you can open a bottle of wine one handed and clear 5 plates at once - cool, right?)
- A hard worker who loves getting stuck in
Need more convincing? We also offer you…
- Rates up to £12/hour including holiday pay! Become one of our regulars and be earning an average of over £9/hr.
- Pay rates starting from £7.90 (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s and £8.41 (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25’s and anyone who has worked over 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- WEEKLY PAY
- CHOOSE when and where you work.
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- ‘Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW! If this sounds like you we want to hear from you! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must be over the age of 18 due to the service of alcohol and be able to prove your right to work in the UK.