Please note that this ad has now expired
Box Office Manager
Box Office Manager, St Martin-in-the-Fields
£25,000 per annum
Application deadline: January 3rd 2019
We are searching for an enthusiastic, energetic and organised person to manage our Box Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to be closely involved in a central London world and with our renowned music venue.
The Box Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day working of the Box Office, duties will include mentoring and training your team, selling tickets, resolving and answering queries and cash reconciliation. You will often be the first point of contact for visitors to St Martin’s, and so excellent interpersonal and customer service skill are paramount.
If you are …
- Self-motivated – able to get on with it
- Passionate – about being super organised
- Creative – in finding solutions
- Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done
- Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
- Friendly – able to work in a large and varied team
- Approachable – the go to person
- Experienced – having worked in a busy environment
…. please apply. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate looking to work in the central administrative hub for our church, supporting the life of St Martin’s.
Working at St Martin’s
Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London.
Working pattern: Monday to Saturday with opening times ranging from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Salary: £25,000 per annum, plus workplace pension.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays.
Perks: Free filter tea and coffee throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt & Courtyard, Shop (excluding books) and limited concert concessions.
Notice period: 1 month.
For a full job profile see our website.
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following to email@example.com by 9.00 am on 3 January 2019:
- a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
- a comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer (please note we will not contact referees without your permission)
Please note interviews will be held on 10 & 11 January 2019.