Please note that this ad has now expired
Breakin’ Convention Support Apprentice
Fixed term, part-time position
£8.30 per hour, plus benefits
Application deadline: April 21st 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a leading creative organisation? Do you have an interest in hip hop and live performance?
If your answer is yes, and yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to take a step towards your career in the arts.
We are looking for an individual with good time management and organisation skills to provide administrative and coordination support for Breakin’ Convention festivals, touring, professional development and educational programmes.
- Be willing to complete a Level 3 apprenticeship standard with Lewisham Southwark College
- Have an enthusiasm for live theatre, music and performance
- Enjoy working practically
- Be determined and proactive with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Be self-motivated, committed, positive and reliable, with excellent time keeping skills
- Have a proactive and flexible approach to work with the ability to work as part of a team
- Be willing to work some unsociable hours
You will have the opportunity to liaise artists and contribute capturing audiences. You will also have access to support and training, and have the opportunity to gain an insight in to the creative industries while achieving a recognised qualification.
- You must not have completed a university degree or equivalent level qualification to this apprenticeship.
For more information, please go to the following link - sadl.rs/2I8ES9s
Salary £8.30 per hour, plus benefits. Based on working 30 hours per week.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and actively encourage applicants from different backgrounds.
For a list of all our current opportunities, please go to the Sadler’s Wells website sadlerswells.com/vacancies. Please note that if you have not already done so, you will be required to register an account with us when you first apply for one of our opportunities.
Please submit the online application form by 11.59pm on Sunday 21 April 2019.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 24 April 2019.
As users of the disability confident scheme, Sadler’s Wells guarantees to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.