Campaign Marketing Apprentice
(Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship) Fixed Term, 18 months
£8.30 per hour, plus benefits
Application deadline: July 28th 2019
Sadler’s Wells Theatre is offering you the opportunity to work with our Marketing and Sales teams.
Sadler’s Wells is the UK’s leading dance institution, uniquely dedicated to bringing the very best international and UK dance to London audiences. The theatre is host to annual audience numbers well over 500,000.
You will be able to support and protect the brand by assisting with our campaign planning and delivery. Whilst learning from our experienced team, you will utilise your organisational and intuitive skills to proactively maintain support the smooth running of business operations.
Supported by WhiteHat, you will also work to complete a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship qualification.
- Have an enthusiasm for live theatre and performance
- Enjoy working practically
- Be determined and proactive with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Be self-motivated, committed, positive and reliable
- Have a proactive and flexible approach to work with the ability to work as part of a team
- Have excellent time keeping skills
For more information, please go to - bit.ly/2XldV5A
Hourly rate £8.30 per hour, plus benefits.
- Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent) are desirable
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will be required to achieve this level prior to the end of the Apprenticeship (delivered by WhiteHat)
- You must not have completed a university degree or equivalent level qualification
Closing date for completed applications is 28 July 2019
Interviews will take place on w/c 5 August 2019
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and actively encourage applicants from different backgrounds.
For a list of all our current opportunities, please go to the Sadler’s Wells website sadlerswells.com/vacancies. Please note that if you have not already done so, you will be required to register an account with us when you first apply for one of our opportunities.
As users of the disability confident scheme, Sadler’s Wells guarantees to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.