Please note that this ad has now expired
Casual Youth Support Workers
£16.08 per hour
Application deadline: December 2nd 2019
The Roundhouse is currently looking for Youth Support Workers to join their bank on a Casual basis.
Main purpose of position:
To be responsible for supporting and encouraging a diverse range of young people aged 11-25 years to engage in creative opportunities at the Roundhouse. To ensure sufficient support is available to young people in particular those with multiple and complex needs that will enable them to develop resilience, knowledge and skills to improve their life chances. You will be part of our bank of Casual Youth Support Workers and be assigned relevant youth support shift on our projects on a termly basis.
For more information please download the full job description from our website here and if you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply through our website here to submit your application by 9am, Monday 2nd December 2019.
1. You will have the opportunity to write a cover letter (maximum 500 words) OR submit a video cover letter (maximum 4 minutes)
2. If you would like to submit a video with your application, please paste the link to your video in the space provided.
3. Instructions for uploading and sharing a private video on YouTube can be found here https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177
4. We encourage applications to be as creative and personable as possible
5. However, do remember to address all of the criteria under ‘Skills required’ on the Job Description as we will be using this criteria to shortlist candidates.
To discuss the role further, please email email@example.com, Learning & Youth Support Manager.
Salary: £16.08 per hour
Closing date: 9am, Monday 2nd December 2019
Assessment centre: Monday, 9th December 2019
All personal data submitted to the Roundhouse in the form of personal details forms is used for recruitment purposes and equal opportunities reporting only. By submitting a personal details form, you consent to the Roundhouse retaining your personal data for these purposes. Personal details forms contain your name, address and details relating to your gender, religion and nationality. All forms are anonymised before use. In accordance with GDPR all information submitted by unsuccessful applicants will be deleted within six months.