Full Time, Permanent
Circa £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Application deadline: November 26th 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity and an exciting time to join English National Ballet (ENB) as we have just moved to our new purpose-built home, with state-of-the-art rehabilitation and fitness facilities, to provide the physical space we need to achieve our vision to be the country’s most creative, diverse and exciting ballet company.
We are looking for a passionate and highly driven Company Physiotherapist to join the ENB’s Medical team, to help assist in providing the best practice sports physiotherapy to ENB Dancers, and others as directed by the Medical Director and Head Physiotherapist.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a Medical Department with excellent communication skills and be first aid trained. Experience of working within the dance field and travelling with teams is highly desirable.
Experience and Knowledge
• Proven experience of working in a similar role
• Experience of working in a Medical Department
• Experienced in Pilates teaching
• Experience of travelling with teams (desirable)
• Experience of working within the dance field (desirable)
Skills and Abilities
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
Qualifications and Accreditations
• BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
• Up to date first aid certificate
• Post-graduate qualification in Sports Physiotherapy or similar (desirable)
• Sports specific emergency pitch side training (desirable)
Hours of working
Such hours are necessary to carry out duties, 10am to 6.30pm over Monday-Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0SY, though additional working will be required away from the office when the Company is performing in London, the regions and internationally.
Deadline for applications: 10am on 26 November 2019.
Selection Process: This will be a 2-part interview process. The process will consist of an interview followed immediately by a practical station. Interviews are likely to take place in week commencing 2 December 2019.
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most recent referees to email@example.com.