Please note that this ad has now expired
Customer Service Assistant Manager
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th December 2019
£16,800 per annum
Application deadline: December 9th 2019
£16,800 per annum (£28,000 full-time equivalent)
Part-time (24 hours (3 days) per week)
The Royal Opera House welcomes audiences to performances of ballet and opera and participants in its Learning & Participation programme in excess of one million per year. Our aim is to ensure that we continually focus on being an externally facing organisation that puts customers at the forefront of service design.
The Box Office team are often the first point of contact for our visitors and potential visitors, and therefore the customer service delivered by this team must be exceptional. The Customer Services section are responsible for ensuring that all feedback is reported, investigated and resolved in a timely fashion.
We are now creating a new Customer Services Assistant Manager role, responsible for:
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager in setting and monitoring standards of response to ensure a consistently high quality of response in line with the Visitor Experience strategy
- Coordinating responsive and timely customer service to audiences and visitors who give the ROH feedback via a range of channels and through various contacts and departments of the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your customer service expertise to one of the world`s busiest theatres. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience as a positive role model for customer service and visitor experience
- Experience of resolving customer issues and/or dealing with customer feedback
- Strong communication skills in all forms; the ability to represent senior personnel in the response to customer feedback
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- A creative approach to problem solving
- The ability to record, format and structure data records for analysis.
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We welcome conversations about flexible working.
A full job description and information on how to apply for this position are available on our website http://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=3814 http://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=3814 Please contact the Human Resources Department on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7212 9752 if you have any access requirements or queries.
Closing date for applications: 08.00, Monday 9 December 2019.
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.