Please note that this ad has now expired
Customer Services Apprentice
In this role you will support the customer service team.
£9.00 per hour
Application deadline: July 22nd 2019
In this role you will support the customer service team in providing high quality customer focused support for British Library working closely with colleagues, as well as with other Library staff to provide a seamless customer service. You will develop a good understanding of the Library’s various functions and services and in-depth knowledge along with this you will study towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification.
At the start of your apprenticeship, you may not have done a lot of the tasks in your role before but throughout the course of your contract you will be expected to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience at the British Library. The activities will vary according to the customer service team that you join but typically will include:
- Assist with administration and general enquiries
- Assist with bookings and the processing of payments
- Respond to customer enquiries in person or by telephone or e-mail
- Ensure working and public areas are tidy
- Assist with Reading Room, Document Supply and Imaging Services orders
- Ensure that all collection items are handled correctly, and visitors do not remove them from the site
Working week: Monday - Friday, core office hours
30 hours per week. £9.00 per hour (£270 per week)
Fixed term contract for 13 months.
Please see the job advert on the government 'find an apprenticeship' website for more information. https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-443502