D&AD; New Blood Awards Production Assistant
Application deadline: January 27th 2020
To apply for this job, please visit www.dandad.org/careers
About the role
Every year D&AD’s New Blood Awards receive thousands of entries from students, graduates, and other young creatives all over the world. This role is to assist in all aspects of production of the Awards; from helping entrants submit their work, through to collecting credits and content for the work that eventually wins.
- Customer Enquiries
- Deal confidently and efficiently with incoming and outgoing entry queries.
- Provide a high level of customer service to entrants and tutors.
- Use the D&AD query database to log and resolve all queries.
- Use the D&AD cataloguing system to record and check entry data.
- Sort and open packages and process physical entry material.
- Quality check moving image, stills and web based entries.
- Identify and resolve problems with entries, contacting the entrant where necessary.
- Complete the detailed cataloguing, packaging and checking process to prepare the work in time for judging.
- Ensure all the entries are catalogued in time for online judging.
- Communicate with the judges to ensure they understand and complete the online judging process on time.
- Resolve any issues that may be raised by judges during the online judging process.
- Inform management of any problems that may arise.
- Assist with set up of and take down of judging events.
- Ensure work is accurately prepared and displayed for judging.
Content Collection & Editorial
- Collect, collate and proof successful entry credits, descriptions and images for trophies, certificates, Awards Ceremony, Membership recruitment, D&AD website, exhibitions and publications.
- Contact entrants to resolve problems with credits and images.
Skills required for the job
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
See www.dandad.org/careers for a more detailed job spec.