Please note that this ad has now expired
Digital & Content Apprentice
(Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship) Fixed Term, 18 months
£8.30 per hour, plus benefits
Application deadline: July 17th 2019
If you have an interest in reaching audiences, telling stories through digital platforms and, understanding how to impact customer engagement with content, this may be the right opportunity for you to begin your career in digital marketing.
Sadler’s Wells Theatre is offering you the opportunity to work with our Digital and Content teams. You will support with maintaining our websites and gathering analytics from our social media platforms, while learning how to use our Content Management System (CMS) and modify images and video.
Supported by WhiteHat, you will also work to complete a Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship qualification.
- Have an enthusiasm for live theatre and performance
- Enjoy working practically
- Be determined and proactive with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Be self-motivated, committed, positive and reliable
- Have a proactive and flexible approach to work, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Have excellent time keeping skills
For more information, please go to - bit.ly/30fb0gB
Hourly rate £8.30 per hour, plus benefits.
- Grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent) are desirable
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and Maths will be required to achieve this level prior to the end of the Apprenticeship (delivered by WhiteHat)
- You must not have completed a university degree or equivalent level qualification
Closing date for completed applications is 17 July 2019
Interviews will take place on 1 and 2 August 2019
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and actively encourage applicants from different backgrounds.
For a list of all our current opportunities, please go to the Sadler’s Wells website sadlerswells.com/vacancies. Please note that if you have not already done so, you will be required to register an account with us when you first apply for one of our opportunities.
As users of the disability confident scheme, Sadler’s Wells guarantees to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.