Digital Media Executive
Bray Leino is looking for a Digital Media Executive
£18000 per year
Application deadline: August 5th 2018
Reporting to Digital Media Manager & Head of Digital Media
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Develop thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Build trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel
- Able to understand and assimilate briefs, then set digital media goals and objectives with the support of the Digital Media Manager.
- Conduct market & audience research.
- Support the Digital Media Manager to deliver data led digital media strategies. Assist the Digital Media Manager in the trafficking, also in the building of search and social campaigns as per media plans.
- Work towards KPI’s set by the Digital Media Manager.
- Monitor all day-to-day Digital media activities on the account. Assist in the assessment of digital media & ROI performance.
- Work with account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicate deliverables and timings to all parties; clients, production and colleagues.
- Work as part of a team to resolve issues or problems arising with client in a speedy manner and communicate issues to the team.
- Support the DNA Manager in achieving robust reporting. Become certified & accredited in Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint and double click.
- Support and contribute digital media strategy for new business tenders and pitches.
- Complete timesheets in a timely manner.
- Attend vendor meetings as when required.
- To complete the apprenticeship, which involves a Level 4 qualification in Digital Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, attending one2one training sessions with your development coach