Please note that this ad has now expired
Fresh Chapters 8-Week Internship
If you have a passion for books and are keen to gain experience in the high
London Living Wage
Application deadline: January 20th 2019
The Fresh Chapters 8-Week Internship is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into the publishing industry. In particular, placements will be based in editorial, marketing or publicity.
- The internship is 8 weeks long
- This opportunity is ideally suited to anyone looking to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic publishing environment
- You must be available to start work on the 11th March 2019 and be free throughout the entire 8 week period until the 3rd May
- All interns are paid the London Living Wage for the duration of the programme
- They are interested in a wide range of experience
- This is not limited to publishing experience only
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview
- Upload your answers to the following questions along with your CV as one document:
- Briefly summarise what skills and experiences you have that would be relevant to this internship opportunity.
- What would you like to get out of this role?
- Finally, tell us about a book you’ve read in the last 12 months that made an impact on you, and why.
- Please state your preference between an editorial, publicity or marketing placement