Individual Giving Consultant – freelance
The individual giving consultant will work with the development director to develop a strategic approach to fundraising from individual donors, developing new initiatives, identifying new prospects, and generating new income from individuals to support the year-round work of the organisation.
- Develop and implement a prospecting and cultivation strategy to grow support from individual supporters of The Festival.
- Develop new fundraising initiatives to engage individual donors, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Work with key organisational stakeholders to identify and successfully steward major donors.
- Increase income from individual donors
- Support the work of the development team by inputting in to plans for cultivation events or initiatives.
- Represent the festival and development team at networking and cultivation events, and donor or prospect meetings.
- Create and deliver a cultivation programme during MIF ’19 to support the work of The Factory Trust.
- Support the wider work of the development team, in line with strategic organisational objectives.
Due to the nature of this project, we invite applicants to submit a proposal based on the scope of work. As such, please contact Development Director, Jenny Mungall on email@example.com for more information, including details of the project fee. Please include a copy of your CV.
If you have a request for printed forms/access support, please contact us on 0161 817 4506.