Please note that this ad has now expired
To all those advertising aficionados!
Application deadline: April 11th 2019
adam&eveDDB is a unique communications company made up of people from advertising, design, digital, technical, social media and direct. Highly interactive with an open way of working, they have a simple mission; to work with their client partners to make brilliant work that works.
This creative advertising agency is looking for an entrepreneurial person to join their strategy department as a Junior Strategist. Specifically, they are looking for someone to help out on some of their most exciting accounts, including one of the world’s biggest gaming brands, a household name sportswear brand and football brands too.
They are searching for a Junior Strategist to advise colleagues, input ideas, research target audiences and essentially meet the perfect people to set you up for a career in advertising. If you have a curiosity and interest in brands and advertising, this is the place to be!
- Research projects – meet people and find out what they’re interested in, what makes them tick
- Competitor analysis – look in to what different brands are doing in communications around the world
- Creative judgement – act as a sounding board for creative teams developing ideas – they need your opinions
- Day-to-day support – help out on ad-hoc projects as and when they come up
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A good understanding of youth culture today – bonus points if you’re a gamer and/or play football yourself
- Curious and interested in the world around you
- Unafraid to go out and ask strangers questions
- Ability to show initiative
- Creative about ways to get answers
- Not afraid to look at different ways of attacking a problem
- A can-do attitude who is willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Experience in the creative industry is not necessary, but a curiosity and interest in brands and advertising is a must!
HAVE A THINK: Three questions they would love to know the answer to…
1. What’s the best ad campaign you’ve seen from a sports or entertainment brand recently and why do you like it?
2. Can you tell them one trend in video gaming over the past few years that you find interesting and why?
3. Who do you think is the most influential person in football today and why?
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- This internship is only open to candidates from a BAME or lower socio-economic background
- Do not contact the company directly