Please note that this ad has now expired
Lead International Operations Officer
£26,000 to £28,000 per annum
Application deadline: March 21st 2019
£26,000 to £28,000 per annum | Permanent | Full Time 34.5 hours per week
The Royal Academy of Dance is a global leader in dance education and teaching, driving excellence in the development of dance world-wide.
Our Faculty of Education offers internationally recognised qualifications including university-validated degrees, RAD awards and a Continuing Professional Development programme.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead International Operations Officer to provide support for the delivery of our international programmes, including partnerships, pathways and programmes of study (Professional Dancers’ Teaching Diploma: China and Professional Dancer’s Postgraduate Teaching Certificate), and any future international and UK developments within an active education department.
Joining us, you will have:
- substantial administration experience, ideally in an education context.
- knowledge of the field of education or arts management;
- knowledge of digital resources to support learning and teaching – experience of using Virtual Learning Environments (e.g. Moodle) is desirable;
- competent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and Web Content Management;
- proficient numeracy skills and knowledge of financial control and monitoring procedures;
- sound interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders;
- ability to time manage, prioritise and meet deadlines.
Additional benefits to the salary include 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension, BUPA health care, life assurance, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme. We also have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates, choir and a crafts club.
For more information, please visit www.royalacademyofdance.org/workwithus. CVs are only accepted in support of a completed application form. No agencies please.
Closing date: midday on 21 March 2019
Interviews: 29 March 2019