Music Library Administrator
Music Library Administrator at St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, L
£10.20 an hour
Application deadline: March 19th 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly efficient, proactive person to join us. You will support the music team by providing outstanding administration and organisational skill when setting up folders, creating music and hymn booklets and preparing sheet music. You will also be responsible for ordering and hiring new music where necessary, and maintain an accurate database. Having a professional attitude is a must!
You will gain valuable experience and insight into how an expert music department functions, as well as honing and defining your previously acquired skills. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate looking to work in a diverse work place, and who wants to make a direct impact on the life of St Martin’s.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in administration
- Self-motivated to deliver high level operational support
- Passionate about music and developing a career in the arts
- Friendly and able to work in a team
- Hardworking and resourceful! We need someone who can take the initiative to get things done
- Self-starting and able to provide excellent organisation skills and remain calm under pressure
If the above describes you then please apply!
Working at St Martin’s
Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London
Working pattern: Monday to Friday, 12 – 16 hours a week (weekly pattern of times to be agreed)
Salary: £10.20 per hour, plus Workplace Pension, rising to £10.55 in April
Holiday entitlement: paid 28 holidays including bank holidays (pro rata)
Perks: Free filter coffee and tea throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt/Courtyard, Shop (excluding books) and limited concert concessions.
Notice period: 4 weeks
For a full recruitment pack see our website
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following to email@example.com by 9.00 am on 19 March 2019:
- a supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
- a comprehensive CV detailing your relevant achievements in each role, and details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer
If you would like to chat about this role, please call a member of the Human Resources Team on 020 7766 1101/1119.
Interviews will be held on 26 March 2019.