Please note that this ad has now expired
A+C Studios is looking for a passionate person to join the production team
TBD - dependent on experience
Application deadline: July 5th 2019
A+C Studios is looking for a passionate person to join the production team in the role of Producer. We're based by the seaside in Margate, Kent and have over 10 years’ experience of producing animation. We write stories, make puppets and bring characters to life, frame by frame, all under one roof. We're a tight team, including a studio dog, based in a stunning Victorian building.
This is an exciting position, within a fast paced studio environment, for anyone with a love of creative project management. The Producer is the key link between our creatives and our clients, and is the driving force ensuring the successful delivery of animation projects on budget and on time.
We're looking for a smart and organised Producer who can plan and manage our productions. We’re looking for someone who is an expert at scheduling, budget management and assembling crew. Ideal candidates would have experience of producing TV/film or animation. We are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience as a producer, production manager, creative project management role. The ideal start would be beginning of July.
So... please get in touch if you have any questions, we're happy to speak to anyone unless you don't like dogs... as that's a deal breaker.
- Leading / supporting the Director during pitches and pre-production meetings.
- Manage incoming briefs/scripts and outgoing quotes proposals including; discussing creative execution with director, preparing budgets and schedules, and client/agency communications.
- Manage project contracts, negotiations, and any change requests; ensuring all work is delivered on time and budget.
- Recruitment and management of freelance creative crew working on a project by project basis.
- Manage the ordering and allocation of all materials, resources, and creative work stations
- Ensure project requirements are fully communicated to all creative staff and are adhered to during production.
- Ensure the general smooth running of the studio including administration, supporting the sales and marketing team, internal staff holidays, etc.
- Contribute to creative and problem solving discussions
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in animation, creative production and advertising – however previous experience in all these industries is not essential.
- The candidate must be highly organised with good communication skills, who enjoys problem solving.
- An understanding of the creative process is essential (but specific creative skills are not required); enabling you to discuss creative problems and solutions with both clients/agencies and creative staff.
- You will be confident pitching ideas and negotiating budgets and deadlines
- Advertising is a fast paced industry, so an ability to work under pressure and react quickly to client and team requests is important. To achieve this you will need to be a team player that can learn and adapt quickly, and is willing to muck-in when required.
- The role will require the candidate to work from A+C’s Margate production studio, although expected to attend meetings in London.
About A+C Studios
A+C Studios is an animation production company with over ten years of advertising and filmmaking experience. A team of animators, storytellers, technicians and makers: A+C combine handcrafted traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technology to create unique visual content.
Working with brands such as British Airways, LEGO, trivago, Harrods, Oreo, Waitrose and the Happy Egg Co. along with a host of advertising agencies, A+C’s captivating work has been featured across the globe.
A+C does not outsource or hire crew and kit. All our crew is based in-house under one roof in a 5,000 sq ft production space which is fully equipped with two animation stages, model workshop, digital lab, post-production suite and office space
Find out more at www.aplusc.tv
- We are looking for the successful candidate to start in July 2019
- To apply for the role, please send CV and covering letter. Any relevant portfolio/project examples can also be sent.
- Application closing date is 5pm Friday 5th July 2019, however we will be assessing and contacting successful candidate on a rolling basis, as and when applications are received. So may close applications early if candidate is identified sooner.
- A telephone interview will take place, before an in person interview at our Margate studio in Kent.
- For further info please contact: Telephone 01843 446543 or Email email@example.com