Please note that this ad has now expired
£20,000 pro rata
Application deadline: September 4th 2018
The Jasmin Vardimon Company has created a reputation for producing visually stunning, narrative driven, contemporary dance theatre.
The Company is seeking to appoint a Production Administrator to work closely with the Producer to support the smooth running of the Company’s production department and general operation. The role will assist in the running of the busy Ashford office as the Company continues to expand its national and international profile, alongside the further development of its surroundings.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years administrative experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience of working in an office environment, using administrative systems and acting as first point of contact
- Ability to prioritise and manage several projects at once
- Good team working and people skills
- Proven experience of sourcing and booking travel and accommodation within a set budget
- Demonstrable experience and competent use of Microsoft Office; work and excel
- Have a flexible “do what it takes” approach to work
- A good understanding of the performing arts sector
For a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 4thSeptember.
Unfortunately we will be unable to reply to those we have not shortlisted for interview.
Successful candidates will be contacted by Thursday 6thSeptember. Interviews will be held on Monday 10thSeptember.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity all disabled applicants who meet the full job description and personal specification are guaranteed an interview.
Salary £20,000 pro rata
3 days per week