Please note that this ad has now expired
Are you all for content creation and project management?
London Living Wage
Application deadline: March 6th 2019
Are you all for content creation and project management? If so, check out this brilliant entry level opportunity with one of the UK’s largest publishing houses!
Founded in 1843, Pan Macmillan is one of Britain’s oldest and largest book publishers. They pride themselves on also being the fastest growing major publisher in the UK and were the recipients of the Bookseller’s Publisher of the Year award in both 2015 and 2017. Their bestselling authors include the likes of Adam Kay, Joe Wicks, Jeffrey Archer, CJ Sansom, Don DeLillo, Bret Easton Ellis, Jessie Burton and Ken Follett.
They are looking for a Trainee Project Assistant to support ongoing projects across the business to ensure they are delivered successfully. You will have the opportunity to build out the structure and content of Confluence, their global intranet. You will also have the opportunity to work across all departments to help them with their content creation and planning updates.
- Update project documentation and plans, circulating to project teams
- Provide support for ongoing projects
- Circulate regular project status updates
- Manage and book project meetings
- Assist with website testing, Biblio QA
- Review the current structure and plan how best to update it
- Work with all departments to understand their requirements and help them to create content
- Document how each department would update their sections and create a content plan they can achieve within the constraints of their day
- Research the functionality of Confluence and suggest how they can make better use of it.
- Support the web platform testing process, testing and logging bugs
- Add and update bugs reported internally
- Support the Publishing Operations team in the build up to the building move in Q4
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of software, e.g. HTML
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- This internship is only open to candidates from a BAME or lower socio-economic background
- Do not contact the company directly