Project Management Assistant Apprentice
This role is ideal for somebody who is looking to start their career in the Creative Industries
Application deadline: June 23rd 2019
A Productions is an award-winning animation studio based in central Bristol. With over 30 years’ experience of developing and producing animation for film, television & digital media, you will have seen our content on screen. From CBeebies Numtums, Driver Dan Story Train, to Mister Maker, Tweenies and Boo! we are creative and passionate about producing top quality content for broadcasters around the world.
With a new exciting CBeebies commission of a new children’s animation programme about a 4 year old Black British girl and her fun and wise Saint Lucian Grandmother, we are recruiting a Production Management Apprentice to provide administrative support to the production team, in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of production. This will lead to a Junior Content Producer level 3 Apprenticeship qualification.
A Productions is an equal opportunities employer and an advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We’re looking for people with different strengths and skills regardless of background. If you are ambitious, driven and ready to kick start your career, we welcome your application.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally organised, a fantastic team player and used to using their own initiative. The Production Management Apprentice will work with the wider production team and provide administrative support while gaining an insight into the production process. This apprenticeship will help you to learn skills that are essential to the TV production process and give you experience in a busy production office. You will gain an understanding of how we work with various teams to create a television programme.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Sending internal and external emails
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Writing and updating social media - websites, Twitter and Facebook
- Filming in the studio and editing clips to create mini show reels
- Using research skills to source reference for props, understand our audiences and solve problems
- Writing and updating documents using Microsoft Office applications
- Event and travel organisation
- Presenting information to decision makers clearly, concisely and coherently, both in writing and verbally
- Learning to read and create schedules
- Organising the production diary and appointments for key creative and production team
- Tracking assets and documents using f-track and google docs
- Supporting the Producer and Production Manager
- Production errands