Please note that this ad has now expired
RADiate School Visits Officer
£36.00 per hour
Application deadline: October 11th 2019
London | Freelance contract
£36.00 per hour | 100 hours across the academic year (*open to job share)
October 2019 – July 2020
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join our team
The Royal Academy of Dance is a global leader in dance education and teaching, driving excellence in the development of dance world-wide.
The RADiate programme provides subsidised dance classes to children on the autism spectrum, including children with moderate to severe and complex learning difficulties, and those who are non-verbal.
We are looking for a School Visits Officer to work alongside the Quality Assurance Officer to oversee the quality assurance of the RADiate project.
Joining us, you will have:
- knowledge and understanding of current educational trends and learning and teaching methodologies within primary school SEND;
- experience mentoring and supervising staff, including feedback and evaluation;
- a good working knowledge of Safeguarding and Child Protection related issues and procedures;
- a recognised dance teaching qualification with substantial experience of teaching inclusive/SEND Dance sessions.
- experience and knowledge of the RADiate programme or equivalent inclusive dance programmes
You will need:
- a methodical approach to work with excellent time management and organisation skills;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to form effective relationships;
- first class customer service delivery;
- a well-developed resilience, tact and diplomacy.
An offer of engagement will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For more information, please visit https://www.royalacademyofdance.org/about-us/jobs/.
CVs are only accepted in support of a completed application form. No agencies please.
Closing date: 11 October 2019
Interviews: 30 October 2019