Please note that this ad has now expired
Trustee at Jasmin Vardimon Education Charity
Jasmin Vardimon Education Charity seeks new Trustee to join its Board
Application deadline: September 14th 2018
Jasmin Vardimon Education Charity wishes to broaden its Board's skills base, knowledge and networks and seeks people who can help us think long term and strategically and who can motivate, support and challenge us as we move ahead.
You will have the personal presence, influence and connections to drive our ambitions forward and build support for the company. While sector experience is not essential, we are keen to hear from those based in or working within Kent and have experience in the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting
- Education and Learning (HE/FE or strategic/senior leadership team in schools)
The role of Trustee is voluntary. Meetings take place 4 times a year and attendance at performances and events is encouraged. Travel expenses will be reimbursed for Trustees based outside of London.
Important Application Dates:
- Friday 14 September: Closing Date for Applications
- Week commencing Monday 15 October: Shortlisted Candidates Invited for Informal Visit to Jasmin Vardimon production Space
- Thursday 18 October: Formal Interview
- Monday 22ndOctober: Required Attendance at Company Performance, Sadler’s Wells