Please note that this ad has now expired
Visitor Services Manager (Box Office)
The Story Museum’s work highlights the human need for stories
Application deadline: November 11th 2019
The Story Museum is seeking a Visitor Services Manager (Box Office) who will work as a team with the two existing Visitor Services Managers to provide a friendly and professional front of house welcome to all our visitors; operating as a Duty Manager on a rotational basis.
- Be part of team that is committed to sharing great stories and is driven by its values:
- Being brave and resourceful
- Offering a warm welcome and a satisfied goodbye
- Always learning and growing
- Being seriously playful
Main purpose of the VSM (Box Office) is to:
- Manage the Spektrix CRM system to ensure efficient box office and fundraising data processes.
- Generate income through ticket sales and bookings for public, schools and groups
- Provide analysis and insight to inform marketing strategies.
- Duty Manage on a rotational basis with the other Visitors Services Manager (approx. 0.5), overseeing the effective management of any incident.
- Proactively uphold the quality of the visitor experience, customer service and efficiency through visitor service operations and ensure all our visitors experience a warm welcome and a satisfied goodbye.
Full details of this post including Information Pack, Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form (required as part of assessment process) can be located at: https://www.storymuseum.org.uk/get-involved/vacancies/