Please note that this ad has now expired
Need to get working fast but need the flexibility to choose your own shifts
£8.27/hr - £12/hr (Including holiday pay)
Application deadline: December 10th 2018
Get a backstage pass as a WAITER/WAITRESS/BARTENDER/BARISTA to London’s most exclusive and high-profile events! Whether you’re looking to work as much as you can, want extra hours around your current commitments or just want to try something new – Off to Work is for you!
Here at Off to Work, we offer regular, flexible waiter/waitress/bar shifts at stunning venues and events across London such as the BRIT Awards, the NTAs, Private Parties, Music Festivals, Chelsea Flower Show and many, many more!
So, what are we looking for?
- WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BAR STAFF & BARISTAS to join our awesome team!
- You’re available for an immediate start. (You may even have the chance to work on the evening of your interview!)
- Enthusiastic, polite and punctual people with personal pride in your appearance and work
- You’re passionate about delivering great service as a waiter/waitress with a smile.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn up to £12/hr with depending on your role.
- Pay rates starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27/hr (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, going up to £8.78/hr after 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- Weekly pay
- CHOOSE when and where you work – work around your schedule!
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- ‘Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.