Bookings are now open for the National Conference 2017
National Conference 2017
Join us for a day of debate, discussion, workshops and networking, and to be the first to hear about the exciting developments happening in the creative industries.
"An interesting and information-rich event, celebrating successes and putting young people at the heart of the programme through participation and contributing."
This year the conference is on the theme 'Building a Creative Nation: Diversity and Fair Access', which will examine the state of diversity, fair access and recruitment practices in the creative industries, assessing the effect of new vocational employment initiatives such as apprenticeships and technical courses.
We will also be offering special workshops for apprentices and interns, to learn and network with the industry.
Make sure you're there for the most important event of the year for the sector, featuring leaders from government, industry and education as we champion the success of getting young people into work and training.
Join us to debate and shape the future of the creative industries. Our keynote speakers will include:
This event is essential to my organisation to keep us in touch and up to date with current developments in learning and skills.
- Lord Tony Hall, BBC
- Sarah Weir, Roundhouse
- Tom Watson MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport and Deputy Leader of the Labour Party
- Althea Efunshile, National College Creative Industries
- Marcus Davey, Roundhouse
- Kenneth Tharp, formerly The Place
- Yvonne Kelly, Barking & Dagenham College
- Rainer Pagel, Production Services Ireland
- Catherine Large, Ofqual
- Dan Simons, Skills Funding Agency
- Melanie Abrahams, Renaissance One and Tilt
- Simon Dancey and Sarah MacShane, British Council
- Shonagh Manson, Jerwood Charitable Foundation
- Lib Fox, Michael Sheehy and Emma Reeve, Colchester + Ipswich Museums
- Tony Heaton, Shape Arts
- Jane Button, National College Creative Industries
- Philip Hedley, Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Linda Brooklyn, Fitzwilliam Museum
- Kath Geraghty, National Theatre
- John Young, John Young Creative Industries
- Dhikshana Pering and Sarah Moreno, London Transport Museum
- Emrys Green, Digital & Arts
- Robin Millar, Music Producer
- Darren Foley, Brand and Design Consultant
- Andrea Stark, FutureLondon
- Joanna Abeyie, Hyden, SThree PLC
To be the first to find out more about our National Conference 2017, please sign up to our newsletter