Take a look at our full programme for our 2017 conference. Find out who our speakers were and the list of our breakout sessions we had.
- Lord Tony Hall, BBC
- Sarah Weir, Design Council
- Tom Watson MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport and Deputy Leader of the Labour Party
- Althea Efunshile, National College Creative Industries
- Marcus Davey, Roundhouse
- Kenneth Tharp, formerly The Place
- Yvonne Kelly, Barking & Dagenham College
- Rainer Pagel, Production Services Ireland
- Catherine Large, Ofqual
- Dan Simons, Skills Funding Agency
- Melanie Abrahams, Renaissance One and Tilt
- Simon Dancey and Sarah MacShane, British Council
- Shonagh Manson, Jerwood Charitable Foundation
- Lib Fox, Michael Sheehy and Emma Reeve, Colchester + Ipswich Museums
- Tony Heaton, Shape Arts
- Andrea Stark, FutureLondon
We also featured young apprentices and interns to tell us where the sector is heading.
Take a further look back at what happened on the day in this programme for the National Conference 2016 – Building a Creative Nation: Putting Skills to Work.