How to join us
Our network of education partners are helping to shape the next generation of creative professionals. Join us.
Why you should join our Skills Academy
The National Skills Academy offers you:
- Increased student employability
- Enhanced staff development
- Access to a UK wide network of education partners and industry professionals
- Industry-endorsed careers information, hands-on taster days and online advice for existing and prospective students
- Partnerships with creative businesses through apprenticeships that tackle the skills needs of the creative industries and create jobs in the sector.
The National Skills Academy programme is offered to Further Education Colleges across the UK. Our services are aimed at students, tutors and senior leadership teams. There are opportunities at both a UK-wide and local level, with support offered from our network of Partnership Managers based on the ground throughout the UK. To be eligible to join the network you will need to be a UK-based FE College and be providing education or training to young people through a creative faculty or curriculum.
Being part of the National Skills Academy network enables you to maximise your impact as a training provider through insight and knowledge on the skills needed in the cultural sector.
Skills Academy membership can be fundamental to supporting improvement, and being part of the network demonstrates a college’s commitment to the creative and cultural industries. Being part of the National Skills Academy network enables you to maximise your impact as a training provider through insight and knowledge on the skills needed in the cultural sector.
How to join the Skills Academy
Membership packages are tailored to meet the specific needs of members and start from £5,000 plus VAT, with one-off services available from as little as £300.
If you would like to become a member, or for more information on any of these services, please get in touch via email@example.com