Partnership Manager, Yorkshire and Humber
Madeleine started life with Creative & Cultural Skills in 2010 as Apprenticeships Manager, working closely with employers to offer Creative Apprenticeships. In 2013 she became Head of Grant Management for the Creative Employment Programme and also led on the Creative Skills Initiative as part of this. She is now very excited to have moved into a Partnership Manager role covering London East, London North and Essex.
In a previous life Madeleine was an actor. She is also a qualified Dramatherapist and Therapeutic Life Story Practitioner and when she is not working at Creative & Cultural Skills she works on a freelance basis, supporting looked after and adopted children and their families, in and around Yorkshire and Humber.
- Who can afford to do an apprenticeship?
- What can we learn about careers advice from YouTubers?
- Emily Charles, creative apprentice
- Ashanti Rattray, Wandsworth Museum apprentice
- Taking on apprentices at Greenwich Theatre
- The Barbican Centre: taking on apprentices
- Apprentice employer: The Goldsmiths’ Company