Pauline Tambling CBE
Pauline previously worked at Arts Council England in five senior roles (1998 – 2007) including Director of Education and Training and Research and Development. She set up and ran the Royal Opera’s Education Programme (1983 to 1997) following seven years in teaching.
Pauline is currently a Trustee of the Roundhouse. Previous non-executive roles include Chair of Shape Arts, trustee of Drama UK, High House Production Park, Shakespeare Schools Festival and the Clore Leadership Programme. She was also Founder Chair of the da Vinci School for Creative Enterprise in Letchworth and a Governor of the University for the Creative Arts. .
Pauline was awarded a CBE in the 2014 Queen’s Birthday Honours for services to education and training in the cultural sector. In 2015 she was named Campaigner of the Year in Music Weekly’s Women in Music Awards.
- What does the ‘hung parliament’ mean for apprenticeships in the creative sector?
- What could the 2017 General Election do for the UK’s creative skills gap?
- Why you need to be at our conference on March 2nd!
- Welcome to the Creative Industries Federation
- Reactions to the labour market statistics
- Launching our new campaign
- Finding work in the creative industries