Sara has worked for Creative & Cultural Skills for over 8 years and oversees the charity’s activities in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sara is the strategic lead for sector and skills investment with the Devolved Administrations and works with key stakeholders across each nation. Sara’s role involves business development and working with education and industry partners to deliver a programme for staff and students as part of the ‘National Skills Academy for Creative & Cultural’.
Sara is based in Northern Ireland, and also manages the delivery of the NI Creative Employment Programme and the training provision for a pilot Creative Apprenticeship Scheme in partnership with Belfast Met College.
Sara’s background is in people and organisational development. Prior to joining Creative & Cultural Skills, she worked as a senior consultant at ITS (International Training Service), was director of training and development with OPT Ltd and led a programme of museum and heritage skills training with the Northern Ireland Museums Council.
- Get involved: Consultation on Scottish Qualifications & Modern Apprenticeships
- Review of National Occupational Standards - online consultation
- Help Musicians NI and Creative & Cultural Skills
- Belfast Metropolitan as a Leadership College
- Announcing the Northern Ireland Creative Employment Programme
- Strategic thinking for the creative industries in Northern Ireland
- Designing innovation
- The future of the creative industries in Northern Ireland