Andrea is the Chief Executive of High House Production Park.
She was previously a member of the National Executive Board of Arts Council England, with responsibility for South East England and for its national work to shape wider public policy.
During her tenure as Chief Executive of Eastern Arts Board, she devised an investment strategy that generated over 125 million pounds for a series of world class arts centres.
As arts chief for Dundee City Council and the City of Sunderland, Andrea led major regeneration programmes that positioned the arts as a driver of economic development.
After completing postgraduate studies at University of Birmingham, Andrea's early career was in youth and community theatre .
- 5 outstanding facts about the South East creative economy
- High House Production Park: a unique creative cluster
- How to collaborate with your Local Enterprise Partnership
- Let’s put the glamour back into craft
- #9 Played a key part in the regeneration of Thurrock through our role at High House Production Park
- Developing a business hub for the creative sector