Organisation: Creative & Cultural Skills
Huw has worked at Creative & Cultural Skills since 2009, in the areas of digital, marketing and events.
Huw is the point of contact for the organisation’s communications, websites, social media, marketing, branding, campaign, annual awards, and national conference.
Previously, Huw has worked in digital marketing and communications for a disability charity and a regeneration non-profit.
- 2015 Election manifestos: what they say for skills and training
- #2 Provided over 2.6 million people with careers information and advice
- I made the choice to ...
- Trying out a creative career
- Books for business and design
- The Youth Music Network
- Creative Industry Finance
- Open University free resources
- Teaching Shakespeare
- Mentoring resources
- Career resources for teachers
- A guide to arts internships
- Industry research and analysis
- Creative Toolkit from BECTU
- Youth Dance England
- British Institute of Interior Design
- Cockpit Arts
- Business survival toolkit
- Data generator
- Find funding
- New Writing South
- Managing client relationships