Organisation: Creative & Cultural Skills
Huw is Head of Communications for Creative & Cultural Skills. Having previously written and edited content for charity, tourism and regeneration websites, he has worked for the organisation since 2009.
Our website is only as good as the information and advice it provides. We have an ongoing and open invitation to creative professionals to contribute their knowledge and experience.
If you would be interested in writing a guest-article, sharing resources, or contributing in any other way, please get in touch.
- 2015 Election manifestos: what they say for skills and training
- #2 Provided over 2.6 million people with careers information and advice
- I made the choice to ...
- Trying out a creative career
- Books for business and design
- The Youth Music Network
- Creative Industry Finance
- Open University free resources
- Teaching Shakespeare
- Mentoring resources
- Career resources for teachers
- A guide to arts internships
- Industry research and analysis
- Creative Toolkit from BECTU
- Youth Dance England
- British Institute of Interior Design
- Cockpit Arts
- Business survival toolkit
- Data generator
- Find funding
- New Writing South
- Managing client relationships