Pauline Tambling CBE
Organisation: Creative & Cultural Skills
To support the Building a Creative Nation campaign, Pauline Tambling CBE has:
Employed an apprentice
Hosted a careers event
Joined the Building a Creative Nation campaign
Provided career advice
Signed the Fair Access Principle
- Creative Skills Europe – what we have learned?
- Apply for the National College for the Creative and Cultural Industries
- Launching our publication on apprenticeships
- What the Apprenticeship Levy means for you
- 9 trends in creative employment
- Putting skills to work
- Creative jobs: what does the evidence tell us?
- Freelancing and the future of creative jobs
- #5 Opened The Backstage Centre: our state-of-the-art rehearsal and training space
- After the Warwick Report: engaging arts with education
- Arts Council England makes the Creative Case for Diversity
- Welcome to the Creative Industries Federation
- Should education promote science or the arts?
- New funding for the creative sector